Widely utilized in various high-end embedded applications, Transcend’s 3D NAND and MLC NAND-based SSDs are ready to meet the demands of embedded storage. However, for specialized applications that require SLC-level performance and endurance, Transcend offers 3D NAND and MLC NAND-based SLC Mode SSDs to simulate the behaviour of SLC flash.
Transcend’s SLC Mode SSDs deliver high transfer speeds—especially random read and write speeds—and endurance of up to 100K P/E cycles, all at a much lower price point. Its high endurance and cost-effectiveness are ideal for always-on embedded systems and write-intensive applications.
- Built-in Corner Bond technology increases the reliability of M.2/mSATA SSDs under high thermal and vibratory situations
- 30µ” gold finger PCBs for M.2/mSATA SSDs protect components from potential chemical pollution, enhancing endurance and ensuring stable signal transmission
- Anti-sulfur technology implemented in some models to prevent sulfurization in polluted environments
- Various form factors including 2.5″, M.2, and mSATA
- Supports Transcend’s Control Center management software and S.M.A.R.T. analysis to update firmware in real time and remotely monitor SSD status
- Fixed bill of materials (BOM) and embedded-grade product lifecycle management
- Road monitoring systems
- Enterprise servers
- Outdoor digital signage
- Data centres
- Digital entertainment systems
- Ruggedized computing
Which products are worth checking out?
- SATA III M.2 SSDs
Featuring the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and utilizing Transcend’s SLC Mode flash optimization technology, Transcend’s MTS862K M.2 SSD delivers incredible cost performance and SLC-grade reliability in a compact M.2 form factor. It is ideal for high-performance computing and for embedded verticals where space is a concern, fully addressing the requirements of small form factor systems. The MTS862K M.2 SSD is built with DRAM cache for reliable speeds, outstanding cache performance, and firmware optimization capability for even greater flexibility.
- PCIe M.2 SSDs
Transcend’s M.2 SSD MTE560I features a PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 4 x4 interface, 112 layers of 3D NAND flash, and SLC Mode technology, delivering high sustained speeds and SLC-grade durability. Its built-in DRAM cache enables fast random read and write speeds, and improves drive endurance. In addition, the 30µ” gold finger PCB, Corner Bond technology, and anti-sulfur resistors guarantee its reliability in harsh conditions. Transcend’s MTE560I is also 100% chamber tested in-house for wide operating temperatures of -40℃~85℃.
Additionally, the MTE560I is a self-encrypting drive (SED) that complies with the TCG (Trusted Computing Group) 2.0 standards. Data is protected using the hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption and LBA (Logical Block Address) sector-specific permissions.
- 2.5″ SATA SSDs
Transcend’s 2.5″ SATA III SSD550I features the 112-layer 3D NAND flash and the SLC Mode technology, achieving remarkable endurance and sustained speeds equivalent to SLC flash. Its built-in DRAM cache allows faster random speeds while the anti-sulfur resistor guarantees its reliability in harsh conditions. The SSD550I is thoroughly tested in-house, operating stably in wide operating temperatures ranging from -40℃~85℃.
Check out also: CompactFlash Cards CF180 & CF180I from Transcend!