MORNSUN launched 30W/75W two specialized open-frame AC/DC converters — LO30-23BxxE-GH/LO75-20BxxE-GH series for the electricity industry & smart grid, meeting the strict requirements of the electricity industry for different power segments. Complying with the electricity industry standards, this series is compatible with similar market products and provides fast and stable delivery with Mornsun’s strong production capacity.
Fast and stable Delivery
Affected by the semiconductor supply shortage, product delivery becomes difficult. The LO30/75-E-GH series relies on Mornsun’s material supply management and strong production capacity to ensure stable and reliable delivery time and low cost.
Wide input voltage range
The module’s wide input voltage range is 85-264VAC / 88-370VDC to deal with a power failure that leads to voltage fluctuations in the front end. The LO30-E-GH series features a wide input voltage range up to 85-305VAC / 88-430VDC and can work stably under transient high voltage.
Wide operating temperature range
The power supplies are required high performance on temperature because of the complex working environment of the power grid. The LO30/75-E-GH Series’ operating temperature range is -40℃ to +85℃, meeting the working requirements at both high and low temperatures.
Outstanding EMC performance
The power supplies are required high performance on EMC to anti-interference because of the complex operating environment of the power grid. The LO30/75-E-GH Series complies with UL/EN/IEC62368 safety standards and shows high reliability in outstanding EMC performance, such as EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B, the surge meets IEC/EN61000-4-5 and lines to ground up to ±4kV, showing strong adaptable and anti-interference capacity in harsh environmental conditions.
The LO30/75-E-GH Series can be widely used in the smart grid with poor power quality and high-reliability requirements, such as Intelligent Transformer Substations. It also can be used in the equipment requiring high-reliability and high voltage DC input, such as microcomputer protection equipment and bus voltage protection equipment.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range of LO75-E-GH: 85 – 264VAC/88 – 370VDC
- Ultra-wide input voltage range of LO30-E-GH: 85 – 305VAC/88 – 430VDC
- Ultra-wide operating temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃
- Output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage protections
- High efficiency, high reliability
- Constant voltage output, low output ripple & noise
- EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- EFT/Suger meets IEC/EN61000-4-4 ±4KV Perf. Criteria B
- Meets impulse voltage requirements and impulse withstand voltage of 1.2/50us 5KV
- Comply with UL/EN/IEC62368 standards